This post is a few days late but I just celebrated my 21st birthday! With that I wanted to share 21 lessons learned through life thus far:
1. Sometimes things don’t go as planned, so just go with the flow.
2. Change is okay. It helps you grow.
3. Be unapologetically yourself!
4. Don’t worry about what people think about you. Chances are they are not even paying attention, so take that selfie, wear that shirt, and break out in those dance moves!
5. Get a dog (or a cat).
6. Your vibe attracts your tribe so be positive and happy.😊
7. Communication is key for any relationship
8. Love fiercely!
9. Stay in touch.
10. The little things in life are the BIG things.
11. Never go to bed angry.
12. Overuse ‘I love you”
13. Ask or you’ll never know.
14. Never stop learning.
15. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
16. Sing to the music and sing loud!
17. Step out of your comfort zone.
18. Make no room for regrets.
19. Tomorrow is not promised and today is short.
20. Go outside, run, play, breathe in the fresh air.
21. Laugh often!
Any life lessons you want to share? Post in the comments!