Sometimes we are busy at work and sometimes we are waiting for the breakfast/ lunch rushes to come in. During those times it’s stocking, cleaning, and talking. My coworker asked me what would you tell your 18 year old self?.
- Live on the other side of fear
- If you have the opportunity to do something…GO
- People deserve second chances
- Always keep learning
- Don’t be afraid of what people think
- Let go…of negative thoughts, negative people, negative behaviors
- Start today
- plans change, let them, adjust, keep going
- you can’t pour from an empty glass, so take care of yourself too
While coming up with the list we thought what good little reminders to check back on and to make sure we are applying them to our lives now.
What is a little reminder you want to add to the list? Share with us!