Versatile Blogger Award
I want to say thank you to Shay-lon (Fitnessgrad) for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! I’ve started this blog in October and have loved every second of creating it, meeting new bloggers, and learning from others. I’ve been focusing on adding different aspects from all areas of my life and different tips, topics, and workouts related to my fitness content.
The rules when nominated are:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include the link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- I am Not an early morning person. (unless it’s a date with hubby to go watch the sunrise then I’ll be all smiles)
- You can always catch me with a cup of coffee in my hand..always no matter what time of day it is.
- I am a quiet woman until you get to know me. But once you do I kind of cling fast to friendships that’s why I think I get so hurt when we drift apart. I like to think I am a friendly person, so don’t let my RBF (resting bitch face) through you off if you see me at the gym, at the store, etc.)
- I normally dread going to bed because it usually takes me a long time to fall asleep so I just lay there thinking and tossing and turning. Kiki, my dachshund, does not appreciate that last part since I am her human pillow.
- My friends, co workers, and husband are always astonished when they mention a movie and I haven’t seen it. I like movies i just tend to re-watch my favorites. Name a movie and I’ve probably not seen it. But I promise I’m trying to catch up from the past 20 years of my existence.
- When I graduated high school I wanted to be a journalist but then completely changed my major. So I am now going to school to become a physical therapist.
- My favorite food is breakfast food. I will normally have two breakfasts a day, because what better time to have pancakes than for your dinner?!